ShopJets | Image Optimizer | Help
Ask questions. Browse topics. Find answers
WatermarkPosted on Sep 22, 2022
Watermarking your product photos is a good way to protect your hard work. If you watermark your photographs, you can also brand them for advertising for yourself passively. It can further prevent other people from making low quality prints of your product images. When adding a watermark to your pictures, consider what message it conveys. Personalising your images with a memorable watermark will garner good attention and help you succeed. Choose the correct size for your watermark. You may want to safeguard your image while preserving legibility, but you do not want it to overwhelm the image as a whole. The watermark tool in our application helps you to watermark a single or a collection of images. An example below shows the watermark tool in action.
This section shows you how to use the Watermark tool. Select the image using the product search filters. For more information, refer Product search.
- Select the Watermark tool
- Set the watermark parameters
- You can set the position of the watermark. The available positions are top left, top right, bottom left and bottom right. The watermark gets displayed in the selected position.
- You can enter the text that should be watermarked on the image.
- Select an appealing and legible font from the choices given.
- You can choose any colour for your watermark text on the image.
- The width of the watermark is set as a percentage of the image width. You can choose to make it big or small by setting the value on the slider.
- After you've set the watermark on the image, you can proceed to process your image to view the result.